The Singapore Sanitary Ware Importers and Exporters Association is a non-profit organization established in 1968. The main aim is to meet the challenges of the industry during that era when Singapore Government pushed for Urban Redevelopments and vast plan of building housing flats. The Association hence promotes the interest of the sanitary ware traders in Singapore. SSWIEA at present represents a wide cross-section of the Singapore business in trading, manufacturing, wholesales, retails, agencies and distributions of materials, products, accessories and etc, related to Water, Oil, Gas, Building, Environmental, Sanitary and Plumbing industries. Many leading companies in the industries are among our members.
- To be the regional hub and network for the industry by continuously strengthening the knowledge and improving products and services offered.
- To promote the common interest of the industry as a whole.
- To inform the industry by serving as a resource on trends, technology, policies and related issues.
- To represent the interests of its members to the Government and Statutory Boards.
- To leverage industry strength by establishing domestic and global alliance and cooperations.
- To develope, maintain and promote global standards to achieve the requirements of product applications.
- To promote community and environmental responsibility.
- Respect and respond to the needs of members and stakeholders, strive to continually improve the quality of services for better performance, higher effi ciency and enhanced competitiveness.
- Acknowledge and award to the contributions of members and employees.
- Foster the culture of teamwork, collaboration, and inclusiveness to build enduring relationships and unity.